Celebrate a special Korean occasion with an indipink baby boy hanbok
This indipink hanbok is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100th Day Celebration), Korean First Birthday Party (Dol), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
This hanbok is in indipink which means integrity, wisdom, friendliness. This color represents a leader who will fight for his people.
This authentic, adorable, and traditional baby boy Hanbok consists of:
- Indipink vest
- Gray pants
- Beige top (Jeogori)
- Fortune pouch (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
- Flower corsage (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
Select from two add-ons to complete your hanbok:
- Complete Set which includes Dol belt, hat, shoes, and socks ($95)
- Dol belt + hat (Doryungmo) ($45)
Additional Information about our Indipink Baby Boy Hanbok:
- All of our baby boy hanboks are handmade in Korea.
- This hanbok is used as a Baek-il hanbok (100 Day hanbok) or Dol hanbok.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to process and neatly package your Dol hanbok. (Baek-il Hanboks take 4-7 business days to make and process.)
- Please note: Due to the varying colors of monitor screens, the color of the actual product may slightly differ.
To complete your Dol Hanbok, please visit our following collections:
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.