Modern Baby Boy Hanbok Hat in Gray
This modern hanbok hat is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100 Days Party), Korean First Birthday Party (Doljanchi), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
Back in the historic days, a Hanbok hat as shown above was difficult and expensive to make so it was only used in the family of royalty and nobles. This hat was traditionally worn by a boy from a noble family until his marriage.
Fortunately, this hanbok hat is available to most, and parents now have the opportunity to gift their baby boy this hanbok hat to bless them with prosperity and all good things in life.
This modern baby boy hanbok hat includes a yellow tassel on the forehead to represent prosperity.
Additional Information about our Modern Baby Boy Hanbok Hat:
- This Hanbok Hat is made for made primarily for baby boys.
- The hanbok hat shown above is custom made in Korea.
- We provide three options: small (100 Days-2 Years Old), medium (3-5 Years Old), and large (6-8 Years Old).
- This Hanbok Hat includes an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to create, process, and neatly package your Hanbok Hat.
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.