Traditional Baby Boy Hanbok Hat (Doryungmo) in Black & Gold Foil
This traditional hanbok hat is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100 Days Party), Korean First Birthday Party (Doljanchi), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
This hanbok hat includes gold foil. Back in the historic days, a Hanbok hat as shown above was difficult and expensive to make so it was only used in the family of royalty and nobles.
Fortunately, this hanbok hat is available to most, and parents now have the opportunity to gift their baby this hanbok hat which represents prosperity and the parent's wish to bless their baby with prosperity and everything else good.
The patterns on the Hanbok hat represents health, longevity, and wealth.
Additional Information about our Traditional Baby Boy Hanbok Hat:
- The hanbok hat is made for made primarily for baby boys.
- The hanbok hat is custom made in Korea.
- We provide three options: small (100 Days-2 Years Old), medium (3-5 Years Old), and large (6-8 Years Old).
- The hanbok hat includes an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to create, process, and neatly package your Hanbok Hat.
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.