Traditional Baby Girl Hanbok Hat (Jobawi) in Black & Silver or Gold Foil
This traditional hanbok hat for baby girls is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100 Days Party), Korean First Birthday Party (Doljanchi), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
This hanbok includes either gold or silver foil. Back in the historic days, a Hanbok hat as shown above was difficult and expensive to make so it was only used in the family of royalty and nobles.
Fortunately, this hanbok hat is available to most, and parents now have the opportunity to gift their baby girl this hanbok hat which represents prosperity and the parent's wish to bless their baby with prosperity and everything else good.
The patterns on the Hanbok hat represents health, longevity, and wealth. This hat also includes 3 tassels of the three most important Korean traditional colors. The most important red, yellow, and blue tassels were used to prevent bad events from coming to the baby and to wish them luck.
Additional Information about our Traditional Baby Girl Hanbok Hat:
- The hanbok hat is made for made primarily for baby girls.
- The hanbok hat shown above is custom made in Korea.
- We provide three options: 100 days, small (1-2 Years Old), medium (3-5 Years Old), and large (6-8 Years Old).
- The hanbok hat includes 3 tassels in the most important traditional Korean colors.
- The hanbok hat is not adjustable. Please, carefully, choose the right size for your baby based on their age.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to create, process, and neatly package your baby girl hanbok hat.
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.