Decorations for a Korean First Birthday Party
Doljanchi is a tradition amongst Koreans that celebrates a Korean baby's first birthday.
Families invite their friends and relatives to celebrate their baby's first birthday by throwing a feast and Doljabi.
Doljabi is when a baby chooses 2 items among several to foretell the baby's future and is the highlight of Doljanchi, it provides entertainment to all the guests because they can participate through Doljabi raffle.
Choose from 3 Korean Dol decoration sets that have their own unique color theme.
What's Included in the Korean Dol Decoration Set:
(Please look at the images for reference)
- 1 Bunting Banner Party Flags
- 4 Family Birthday Hats
- 8 Party Picks, 3 Party Tags, 2 Mini Bunting Flags, 4 Paper Straws, 150cm Decoration Yarn, and 10 Skewers
- 10 Party Pick with A-Z and 0-9 Characters
- 4 Table Cards
- 4 Plate Wrappers
- 8 Cupcake Wrappers
- 6 Juice Wrappers
- 4 Snack Boxes
- 1 Table Covering (250cm x 150cm)
- 6 Paper Flower Balls and 6 Hook Mounts and 50m Transparent String
- 1 Snack Cup
- 4 Plastic Plates
- 25 Paper Straws
Additional Information about our Korean Dol Decorations:
The Korean first birthday decorations are made in Korea.
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Please visit our Doljabi Decorations and Accessories page for additional information.