Celebrate a special Korean occasion with a sky blue baby boy hanbok
This adorable sky blue hanbok is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100th Day Celebration), Korean First Birthday Party (Dol), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
This hanbok is in sky blue which represents luxury, clearness, and purity and includes dragon embroideries which symbolize power and royalty. In historic Korean, kings wore dragons on their hanbok.
This authentic, prestigious, and quality baby boy Hanbok consists of:
- Sky blue vest designed with 3 dragon embroideries
- White top (Jeogori)
- Navy pants designed with flowers
- Fortune pouch (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
- Flower corsage (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
Select from two add-ons to complete your hanbok:
- Complete Set which includes Dol belt, hat, shoes, and socks ($95)
- Dol belt + hat (Doryungmo) ($45)
Additional Information about our Sky Blue Baby Boy Hanbok:
- All of our baby boy hanboks are handmade in Korea.
- This hanbok is used as a Baek-il hanbok (100 Day hanbok) or Dol hanbok.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to process and neatly package your Dol hanbok. (Baek-il Hanboks take 4-7 business days to make and process.)
- Please note: Due to the varying colors of monitor screens, the color of the actual product may slightly differ.
To complete your Dol Hanbok, please visit our following collections:
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.