- About Bojagi
- Norigae for Bojagi
- Bojagi Wrapping Tutorial
Make your presents extra tantalizing using a Bojagi wrapping
- Gorgeous & Luxurious Bojagi
- Our bojagi use the same fabric used to make traditional Korean hanboks.
- 100% made in Korea!
- Double-sided bojagi with the colors: Gold on one side and Brown on the other side. Two fabrics are meticulously and flawlessly stitched together. Glue is never used!
- Traditional Korean Bojagi that's extremely durable.
- Machine wash with cold water
- Steam or Iron press with low heat (do not use high heat!)
Size Options for Double Sided Bojagi:
- Extra Small : 50cm x 50cm (19.6in x 19.in)
- Small: 60cm x 60cm (23.6in x 23.6in)
- Medium: 70cm x 70cm (27.5in x 27.5in)
- Large: 90cm x 90cm (35.4in. 35.4in)
- X-Large: 110cm x 110cm (43.3in x 43.3in)
If you are unsure about which size to get, please reach out with the dimensions of your item to our team and we'll be happy to assist you with the best size :)
Discounts for Bojagi Bulk Orders
We provide a discount on orders of 3x or more! And, you can mix and match colors and sizes from our collection of bojagi :) Please be sure to use the correct discount code shown below!
- 3x - 5% off (DISCOUNT CODE: 3XBOJAGI)
- 5x - 10% off (DISCOUNT CODE: 5XBOJAGI)
- 10x - 20% off (DISCOUNT CODE: 10XBOJAGI)
- 20x - 30% off (DISCOUNT CODE: 20XBOJAGI)
Beaded Ribbon Norigae
Beautiful Butterfly Norigae
Chrysanthemum 3x Knot Norigae
Circle Arabesque Norigae
Classic Chrysanthemum Norigae
Crane Minok Trio Tassel Norigae
Cute Butterfly Trio Tassel Norigae
Five Elements Trio Tassel Norigae
Floral Patched Trio Tassel Norigae
Square Arabesque Norigae
Additional Information about our Norigae Add-on option
- Each Norigae add-on is 25% off its retail price
- NOTE: If you add a norigae and increase the quantity of your bojagi (in your cart), the quantity of the norigae will automatically increase. The final amount may surprise you at checkout! To purchase only 1 norigae but several of the same bojagi, please add one bojagi with the Norigae add-on and the same bojagi without the add-on then increase the quantity of the bojagi without the add-on to your desired amount.
- Color(s) of the Norigae(s) will be randomly picked unless you specify your preferred color in the textbox!
We primarily operate in South Korea, Seoul. We only use Los Angeles as a distribution location for our customers in the United States. A few selected items are located in Los Angeles and may ship extremely quickly to U.S residents that are exempt to the shipping timeline listed above.(For items that ship in L.A, you will see a tab that says SHIPS IN L.A!)
Some of our handmade items are made to order and may take up to 5 business days to process. Others are pre-made and can take only 1 business day.
Shipping charges and delivery time post-covid to the United States:
Estimated delivery time
10-15 business days
$9.99 - $12.99
Free for orders > $200USD
3-7 business days
Shipping charges and delivery time post-covid to all countries other than the United States (except South Korea):
Estimated delivery time
3-7 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. For those who choose standard shipping, we send our packages to Los Angeles via DHL Express then ship to individual addresses in the United States with USPS Priority. Thus, you may receive a tracking number/fulfillment confirmation near the date of your order's anticipated timeline.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Joteta.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Items held at customs due to delayed payment is not the responsibility of joteta.com.
Joteta.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.