Celebrate a special Korean occasion with an adorable light blue baby boy hanbok
This adorable sky blue baby boy hanbok is perfect for Korean holidays and special occasions such as Baek-il (100th Day Celebration), Korean First Birthday Party (Dol), Korean New Year (Seollal), and Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok).
Skyblue represents intelligence, calmness, and logic, and this hanbok includes a floral embroidered patch on the hanbok.
This authentic, adorable, and quality hanbok for baby boys consists of:
- Skyblue blue vest with embroidered floral patch
- White top (Partial Saekdong Jeogori)
- Marine navy pants
- Fortune pouch (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
- Flower corsage (Free accessory, may not be shown in the picture)
Select from two add-ons to complete your hanbok:
- Complete Set which includes a premium Dol belt, hat, shoes, and socks ($100)
- Dol belt + hat (Jobawi) ($45)
*If you plan to order the complete set, please read the section below!
Additional Information about the Adorable Baby Boy Hanbok:
- For the complete set, if the accessories are shown in the picture(s), we will match them. If pictures are not shown, we will provide the best matching hanbok accessories.
- For the complete set, if the picture shows only a normal fabric embroidered dol belt (valued at $30), we will upgrade it to a premium knot type dol belt with gold/silver foil or a premium fabric embroidered dol belt (both valued at $50-60). If you have a preference, please insert it in the 'Additional Information' section :)
For the complete set, please provide your shoe size and additional notes in the additional information section.
- For just the Dol belt + hat add-on, the dol belt and hat will the same style as shown in the 'Dol Accessory Add On' section.
- Shoes may run big for Baek-il babies. If there is no available shoe size for your Baek-il baby, we will replace the shoes with a high quality Korean themed hair stick or hairpin for adult women.
- All of our baby boy hanboks are handmade in Korea.
- This hanbok is used as a Dol hanbok and Baek-il hanbok.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to process and neatly package your Dol hanbok. (Baek-il Hanboks take 4-7 business days to make and process.)
- Please note: Due to the varying colors of monitor screens, the color of the actual product may slightly differ.
To complete your Dol Hanbok, please visit our following collections:
Updated Info Regarding Shipping:
Due to the Coronavirus, our express shipping time increased from 2-3 business days to 3-7 business days.